– A Host is someone who offers his/her private or other space for a live music performance. Some examples are: home, office space, art gallery, music venue or even your own backyard.
– youbloomConnect shows are fun and safe events. Guests are very respectful of your place. Details will be provided and discussed with your local CityRep.
– Of course! We save up to 4 spots for your friends.
– If your application is approved, you’ll receive an email within the next few weeks. In addition, you’ll automatically be included in our Host database.
– Congrats! You’ll get an email from your local CityRep about the next steps.
– You just need to provide your place and we will take care of the rest!
– Set Up: your local youbloomConnect team will arrive in the late afternoon to do the set up.
– Audience: We expect the fans to arrive 30-60 min before the show.
– Performance: The set time varies depending on the artists.
– Clean Up: Our team will clean up after the show. We will be done before or by 10:30 pm latest.
– Since youbloom produces an exclusive intimate performance, the noise level will be kept at the minimum. Also, the shows end at 10:30 pm latest. So, your neighbors are unlikely to complain. And of course, you can always invite them over!
– You can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org